Happy Birthday Zoë & Isaiah!
My dear Zoë,
Eight years ago you came into this world, and my life has never been the same. Eight years filled with joy and wonder, adventure, and precious memories. Even though you keep getting older and more mature (which is happening all too fast!), you will always be my baby girl.
I am SO proud of you and amazed by the beautiful, tender-hearted, sweet spirited, generous, compassionate, perseverant, creative, talented, strong, intelligent and incredibly thoughtful and helpful young lady you have become! Your birth was a perfect Mother's Day gift to me 8 years ago, and I am blessed by your life every day. I love having you as a daughter!
I pray that you would continue to grow in your love for Jesus and that you would come to know more fully and deeply his immeasurable love for you. I pray that this love would become the root of your identity and you would find your worth in the One who created you, knows you completely, and loves you unconditionally. May God also grow you up in courage and compassion this year as you stand up for what is right for yourself and for those who are in need. I love you through and through, Zoë!
love,
Mommy
Dear Isaiah,
My sweet & silly boy! I cannot believe you are 5! These years have gone by so quickly. It feels like yesterday you were toddling around with those precious chubby baby cheeks, and yet here you are, taller and taller every day, talking a-mile-a-minute, surprising us continually with your creativity, goofy humor, and exuberant delight in the little things of life. Your heart is both fierce with courage and tender in sensitivity. You have boundless energy (when you want to) and a great adventurous spirit.
May God take your fierce and courageous love and use it to fight for what is right - to protect, to save, to restore. May God use your joyful spirit to encourage and uplift those around you. I pray that God would grow you up in truth and truthfulness this year. May God also plant in you a servant heart that sees the needs around you and desire to put other's needs before your own. I pray that you would come to know and love Jesus more fully as your Savior and King.
Isaiah, you are a delight to me! You bring me great joy and I love being your momma!
Love,
Mommy
Pokémon Party!
We had a blast celebrating their birthday with family and friends!
Zoë & her friends create this birthday party routine ;)
The Wizard of Oz at Casa Mañana
Birthday treats at PreK
Birthday zoo trip with Didi
Zoë's birthday treats at school
It was a full and fantastic birthday weekend/week!
And now we are all partied out until December. ;)



























No comments:
Post a Comment