Sunday, May 12, 2019

Music Makers



The Music Makers Studio had our spring recital today on Mother's Day. It was not my original pick for a recital date, but we did our best to make it special - and it certainly was! "Composers in Concert" featured each of them playing their very own composition. I am very proud of all my students and it was a delight for me to walk alongside of them as they went from an empty page to a masterpiece. I hope all of them continue to be "music makers" for life!



I am especially proud of Zoë and Isaiah who both did an excellent job today!


 Isaiah's composition:


   

Zoë's Composition: 






Zoë's Vocal Solos
 (2 of 3 - the video of her singing "How Far I'll Go" from Moana didn't make it, but she did such a great job!)




One proud Momma & teacher!!



I am exceedingly grateful for these two women - my mother-in-law Deb and honorary mother (also known as Aunt Judy :) who both love me and care for me well, and love on my children so dearly. They made today's recital possible and have spent many hours with my children throughout the year while I teach lessons to other children. Thank you both!

Me with the little-big ones who call me "Momma"
who help teach me, mold me, stretch me, love me into a better mother every day. 
It is a wild adventure, Motherhood is - but I wouldn't trade it for anything. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment