Sunday, August 18, 2019

Summer Memories


Adventure and hardship
Laughter and tears
Abundance and want
Busy and lazy
Boisterous and quiet
Together and alone

And beauty in it all.


It was a fast, full summer which has left us with many wonderful memories, but also very tired and ready for the more quiet, structured, "calmer" days of fall. Here are a few (and by few, I mean a lot - but only a handful of the ridiculous amounts of pictures I took in total) of my attempts to capture my favorite people, places and memories from this summer. I wish I had the time and energy to write all the stories and captions, but the *unedited* filter-free pictures will have to speak for themselves.  Suffice it to say: Life can be wonderful and life can be hard, but God is good. And God continually cares for, provides for and sustains us through it all. We are surrounded by God's beautiful creation and beautiful people who love us well through the good and bad, and fill our hearts up to overflowing. We are abundantly grateful.

'




























\
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment