Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tie-Breaker: Team Pink Takes the Lead

Team Pink takes the lead! 
Team Blue is taking it a little hard.


Zac and I were cracking up over these pictures. 
It is almost better that he didn't smile! :)
 But even bribery of ice cream wasn't enough for this tired and cranky boy.

Zoë was squealing with delight when she told her.
I've always wished for a sister - 
I'm so glad Zoë will get to have the gift of sisterhood!

Baby GIRL!

Dear Sweet Baby Belle,

We are halfway through our journey together, baby girl! Can you believe it?!
Your Daddy and I have not agreed on a name yet, but until then I’ve decided to call you Baby Belle. You are the first of our children to grow up in the south, and as a Southern Belle I know you will grow up in grace, charm and beauty. I pray that this beauty would not just be an outward beauty, but that God would already begin to form in you an inward beauty – a heart that is overflowing with compassion, generosity, hospitality, love and gentleness. May this beauty shine out in eyes filled with kindness and a brilliant smile of joy.

Your life has already brought great beauty into our lives. Our family is bubbling with excitement over you with great anticipation to meet you! Your kicks and wiggles are delightful and hearing your heartbeat brings the biggest smile to my face every time. Your big sister Zoë cannot wait to cuddle you, dress you, care for you and play with you. You two will be the sweetest sisters. Big brother Isaiah is excited too, though he is very curious about this whole “baby in my tummy” thing and he really wanted you to be a boy - just like him. I know he will adore you, Little Sister. And Daddy is excited to have another girl in the house, even though he and Isaiah will be outnumbered. ;)

We thank God for you, our healthy baby, and for a healthy pregnancy so far. Keep growing, wiggling, kicking and listening to our craziness. It will get a little more crazy when you arrive! We will have an extra special holiday season this year.

Much love,
Mommy
Baby Bump at 20+ weeks

June and July have been busy and full with friends, family and fun activities. Both kids enjoyed two weeks of swimming lessons at TCU (thanks Didi and Papa!) and Zoë has turned into a little fish! Enjoy snapshots and a few videos of some of our other adventures, including the 4th of July celebration with our Texas relatives and Zoë's "best day ever" at Six Flags with Daddy. 








The man of many faces




Breakfast picnic and P.j. play

Zoë on her new roller skates :)

This picture is so precious. I love how Zoë is helping Isaiah to color!






Happy Father's Day!









Cousins!










At the end of this week we will embark on our great summer trip - which will look a little different this year. We will all head to Colorado with Zac's side of the family then I will fly with the kids to Oregon to enjoy a couple of weeks with my side while Zac gets some serious study time. We are all excited for mountains, hikes, the ocean, sand castles, and lots of time with grandparents/parents, great aunts and great uncles, aunts and uncles, and cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment