Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Day of All Days (Dr. Seuss Birthday Party)



Eighteen kids were stuck inside due to rain.
There were multiple meltdowns.
Blue frosting was smeared on the furniture.
There was chaos.

BUT

At the end, when I asked Zoë if she enjoyed her party, she said, "YES!"
And when I asked what her favorite part was, she said, "ALL OF IT!"
And, Isaiah thoroughly enjoyed his first cupcake.
That = success.


One happy One-year-old!



Happy to be 4!


Our Dr. Seuss themed feast















"Today is your birthday!
Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!


I am what I am! That's a great thing to be!
If I say so myself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!"


(Dr. Seuss - Happy Birthday To You!)

















We celebrate the births and lives of these two amazing kids and celebrate God's goodness to our family. We are blessed to have Zoë & Isaiah in our lives and blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment